Nothing better than quick, easy and satisfying meals. This is my kinda “cheat meal”! If you work from home, this is a great healthy quick lunch to throw together. Or when you’re getting home late from the gym…
- One bag of frozen Green Giant Riced Veggies
- 1 T Wegmans basting oil
- 1-2 T Trader Joe’s Coconut Aminos
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/2 t grated fresh ginger (love Trader Joes frozen ginger in little cubes)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten and scrambled, optional
- 2 cups of cooked cut-up protein, such as chicken, pork or shrimp.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet and cook garlic and ginger over medium heat 1 minute.
- Add frozen veggies and cook, stirring frequently, 4 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Stir in Coconut aminos and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in cooked egg and continue cooking 1 minute or until heated through.
- Stir in 2 cups of cooked cut-up chicken, pork or shrimp for a quick main dish.