Personal Training Services
- Industrial Strength Want to get stronger, slimmer and more athletic? Industrial Strength is the solution. Working with heavier loads and less reps means more strength without bulk. This program combines old school tools with modern science to provide you with the fastest path to better strength and conditioning.
- Afterburn Are you ready for something different? Many people strength train with weights while others do cardio or aerobics-somewhere in the middle is Afterburn, the ultimate fat loss workout. Some of the tools and techniques may seem new to you, but many have been around for over 100 years! Not only will you burn up to 1,000 calories an hour, you will continue to burn fat and calories up to 48 hours after your workout is complete. Hence the name…Afterburn!
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga Vinyasa Flow is characterized by smoothly stringing poses together to create a sequence or flow of poses.
The sequence may be fixed, in which the poses are always done in the same order, but most of the time vinyasa teachers have the discretion to arrange the progression of poses in their own ways. The movements are performed utilizing the breath.
- Yin Yoga Yin Yoga seeks to affect the Connective Tissue in the body: Ligament, Tendon and Fascia. This tissue is dense and fibrous, and doesn’t respond well to the “Yang” forms of exercise. In a Yin Yoga class, postures are held for 3-5 minutes. The intention is to safely and appropriately stress the connective tissue (ligaments, fascia and sometimes tendons) in the body, rather than the muscles and cardiovascular system. However, like all tissue in the body, it needs to be exercised or stressed, and the way to effectively stress this tissue of through static sinking stillness.
Small Group Training
The social aspect of team training combined with the personalized attention of private training-the best of both worlds! Your customized training program will be delivered in a much smaller group of 2-4 people. Your program is designed based on the results of your initial evaluation and will update as needed based on your increasing fitness level, needs and goals. In this personalized setting with in-depth instruction, via a certified personal trainer, results are accelerated!
Personal Training for Golfers
This program is designed as a small group or team and runs during the off season, generally November through April. The focus is on creating proper mobility and stability, while building strength and power as it pertains to the sport of golf. Primary focus is flexibility and core strength, while building total body strength and power. The client may opt to purchase a Titleist Peformance physical assessment and video swing assessment to assist with detailed, individualized programming needs.
- The 21 Day Shred is a rapid fat loss challenge which includes a meal plan, unlimited team training, and access to our accountability Facebook group.
- Our 30 Day Personal Training Experience allows you to try all training services at the studio and includes 4 Small Group Personal Training Sessions and Unlimited Team Training.
- The 42 Day Lean Down Challenge Features the Tri-Pillar Success Blueprint your answer to Losing Fat and Gaining Muscle quickly
eMpower YOU is an 8 week session that meets once weekly to empower teen-aged girls, through a wellness program that involves not only working out, but provides a safe, welcoming environment to discuss issues that affect todays’ teen-aged girls. This program is designed to show these ladies how a well-rounded exercise program does much more than support weight loss, as is most often thought. eMpower YOU provides a jump-start into learning what health and wellness looks and feels like and sets the stage for a lifetime of healthy habits.