Happy Halloween! While the kids are ringing the doorbell, cook up some quick veggies in your air fryer or your oven to roast!
I love brussels sprouts. I order them whenever I am out. They are great any time of year. They are filled with fiber and Vitamins C, K and B.
12 ounces of brussels sprouts
2 T of olive oil
1-2 T Trader Joe’s 21 Season Salut (or other favorite seasoning to taste).
3 slices of prosciutto (about 1.5-2 ounces)
Pinch of salt and pepper.
Balsamic glaze or reduction (optional topping)
Goat cheese chunks (optional topping)
- Cut bottom of brussels sprouts off and quarter.
- Cut prosciutto into small pieces.
- In medium bowl or plastic bag combine sprouts, prosciutto and olive oil along with seasoning.
- Cook in air fryer in a single layer for 10 minutes at 360 degrees for al dente. (*Option to roast 400 degrees for 40-45 minutes.)
- Remove sprouts from pan and drizzle with balsamic reduction or balsamic glaze.
- Slice goat cheese and cut into small pieces and place on top of sprouts.