Always on the hunt for quick and easy meals! I used to love eggrolls when I was a kid! Now I know they are fried and not the best thing for me, so when I saw this recipe from one of my fitness pal pro’s, I made it. I used bagged broccoli-slaw instead of coleslaw. I also forgot to pick up the green onions, and it was still tasty:) Quick, simple, tasty!
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 5 green onions, sliced into white and green parts
- 1 lb ground pork or turkey
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp Sriracha or garlic chili sauce, more to taste
- 14 oz bag coleslaw
- 3 tbsp Coconut Aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds (reserve for topping)
Brown the ground beef with oil, garlic and onion. Drain. Add remainder of ingredients and top with sesame seeds.
Boom. Easy Peasy!